Users receiving driversupport.com pop-up advertisements are likely infected with malware or adware and need to clean their system. These driversupport.com pop-up advertisements are likely coming from a browser extension of malicious software that has been installed on your computer with or without your consent.
Malicious and ad-supported software and/or extensions are often distributed through popular download channels such as Download.com and deceptive java and flash updates, much like the driversupport.com pop-up advertisement itself.
In order to remove driversupport.com pop-ups from your computer permanently, please follow the quick and easy instructions below.
Automatically remove driversupport.com pop-up malware
Download and install SpyHunter to detect and remove malicious files. This a a simple piece of software designed to locate and eliminate the source of the infection.
- Install SpyHunter by double-clicking the downloaded file. Follow the on-screen instructions
- SpyHunter will automatically scan and detect threats
Manually remove driversupport.com pop-up malware from browsers
To disable and Remove driversupport.com pop-up malware from Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer, please follow the directions:
Remove driversupport.com pop-up malware for Mozilla Firefox
- On the menu bar, click on Tools menu and then click ‘Add-ons’ — the add-ons manager tab will now open.
- In the add-ons manager tab, select ‘Extensions or Appearance’
- Select any unknown add-on(s) you wish to disable
- Click ‘Remove’ button
- Click Restart now if the option is available.
Remove driversupport.com pop-up malware for Google Chrome
- Open the Chrome menu on the top right hand side of the browser.
- Click on Tools
- Click on Extensions
- Click on the trash can icon next to each extension
- Click Remove on the pop-up dialog
Remove driversupport.com pop-up malware for Internet Explorer
- Click the Tools button and click on Manage add-ons
- Under Show, click on All add-ons, and then do one of the following
- Click on Disable for each add-on
Manually remove driversupport.com pop-up malware from your computer
- Open the start menu, and open the control panel
- Click uninstall a program
- Find Browser Surf Plus from the list
- Right click and select Uninstall/remove
Clean your system with Malwarebytes Anti-malware
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is powerful anti-malware technology that detects and removes all signs of malware including worms, trojans, rootkits, PUPs, spyware, and much more.
- Download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware here and run the installer
- Follow the installation wizard to complete the setup process and click Finish
- On the first tab labelled Scanner select Perform quick scan and then click on the Scan button to scan, detect, and Remove driversupport.com pop-ups malware files
- Malwarebytes will now scan your computer for malicious files
- When the scan has finished, click on the Show results button
- The results will be displayed on the screen. Make sure everything is checked and hit the Removed Selected button please visit our forums where we can provide you with one on one guidance.