Remove gri.driveropti.net pop-up malware by following these instructions and get rid of annoying popup advertisements served from the browser extensions. These pop up advertisements are served through malicious browser extensions and can be seen in browsers such as Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, and Google Chrome when cliking on any webpage of opening pages in new tabs.
This malware is distributed through downloads and bundled alongside free software that can be found at download portals like Download.com and Softonic.com – it is usually disclosed in a very discreet manner so that the user really has no idea what they are installing with their software.
Once installed on the computer, this software will add browser extensions or add-ons to all of your installed browsers and being showing advertisements instantly or after a few days have elapsed. To remove gri.driveropti.net pop-up malware see the instructions below and rid yourself of this annoying.
AUTOMATICALLY REMOVE GRI.DRIVEROPTI.NET POP-UP MALWARE
Download and install SpyHunter to detect and remove malicious files. This a a simple piece of software designed to locate and eliminate the source of the infection.
- Install SpyHunter by double-clicking the downloaded file. Follow the on-screen instructions
- SpyHunter will automatically scan and detect threats
MANUALLY REMOVE GRI.DRIVEROPTI.NET POP-UP MALWARE FROM BROWSERS
To disable and Remove gri.driveropti.net pop-up malware from Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer, please follow the directions:
Remove gri.driveropti.net pop-up malware for Mozilla Firefox
- On the menu bar, click on Tools menu and then click ‘Add-ons’ — the add-ons manager tab will now open.
- In the add-ons manager tab, select ‘Extensions or Appearance’
- Select the add-on you wish to disable
- Click ‘Remove’ button
- Click Restart now if the option is available.
Remove gri.driveropti.net pop-up malware for Google Chrome
- Open the Chrome menu on the top right hand side of the browser.
- Click on Tools
- Click on Extensions
- Click on the trash can icon next to each extension
- Click Remove on the popup dialog
Remove gri.driveropti.net pop-up malware for Internet Explorer
- Click the Tools button and click on Manage add-ons
- Under Show, click on All add-ons, and then do one of the following
- Click on Disable for each add-on
MANUALLY REMOVE GRI.DRIVEROPTI.NET POP-UP MALWARE
- Open the start menu, and open the control panel
- Click uninstall a program
- Find Browser Surf Plus from the list
- Right click and select Uninstall/remove
CLEAN YOUR SYSTEM WITH MALWAREBYTES ANTI-MALWARE
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is powerful anti-malware technology that detects and removes all signs of malware including worms, trojans, rootkits, PUPs, spyware, and much more.
- Download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware here and run the installer
- Follow the installation wizard to complete the setup process and click Finish
- On the first tab labelled Scanner select Perform quick scan and then click on the Scan button to scan, detect, and Remove gri.driveropti.net pop-up malware files
- Malwarebytes will now scan your computer for malicious files
- When the scan has finished, click on the Show results button
- The results will be displayed on the screen. Make sure everything is checked and hit the Removed Selected button
BACKUP YOUR COMPUTER
With computers used as widely as they are now, computer viruses are a very real threat and can mean the loss of everything dear to you such as family photos, personal documents or bank records. My PC Backup is one of the best tools to ensure you never become victim to a virus, computer crash or theft and are left with nothing from your online life.
With simple installation, automated backups and easy folder storage, backing up your computer with My PC Backup is the perfect solution for all user levels. The application sits on your PC or laptop and continuously backs up your computer so you can access your files from any other location making USBs and CDs a thing of the past.
This will backup all your files so you can easily revert your computer back to the past before the time of infection. This is a great precautionary measure and will ensure you never lose any sensitive important data.Removal Guide by Brian Stone