Users receiving driversupport.com pop-up advertisements are likely infected with malware or adware and need to clean their system. These driversupport.com pop-up advertisements are likely coming from a browser extension of malicious software that has been installed on your computer with or without your consent.
Malicious and ad-supported software and/or extensions are often distributed through popular download channels such as Download.com and deceptive java and flash updates, much like the driversupport.com pop-up advertisement itself.
In order to remove driversupport.com pop-ups from your computer permanently, please follow the quick and easy instructions below.
Automatically remove driversupport.com pop-up malware
Download and install SpyHunter to detect and remove malicious files. This a a simple piece of software designed to locate and eliminate the source of the infection.
- Install SpyHunter by double-clicking the downloaded file. Follow the on-screen instructions
- SpyHunter will automatically scan and detect threats
Manually remove driversupport.com pop-up malware from browsers
To disable and Remove driversupport.com pop-up malware from Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer, please follow the directions:
Remove driversupport.com pop-up malware for Mozilla Firefox
- On the menu bar, click on Tools menu and then click ‘Add-ons’ — the add-ons manager tab will now open.
- In the add-ons manager tab, select ‘Extensions or Appearance’
- Select any unknown add-on(s) you wish to disable
- Click ‘Remove’ button
- Click Restart now if the option is available.
Remove driversupport.com pop-up malware for Google Chrome
- Open the Chrome menu on the top right hand side of the browser.
- Click on Tools
- Click on Extensions
- Click on the trash can icon next to each extension
- Click Remove on the pop-up dialog
Remove driversupport.com pop-up malware for Internet Explorer
- Click the Tools button and click on Manage add-ons
- Under Show, click on All add-ons, and then do one of the following
- Click on Disable for each add-on
Manually remove driversupport.com pop-up malware from your computer
- Open the start menu, and open the control panel
- Click uninstall a program
- Find Browser Surf Plus from the list
- Right click and select Uninstall/remove
Clean your system with Malwarebytes Anti-malware
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is powerful anti-malware technology that detects and removes all signs of malware including worms, trojans, rootkits, PUPs, spyware, and much more.
- Download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware here and run the installer
- Follow the installation wizard to complete the setup process and click Finish
- On the first tab labelled Scanner select Perform quick scan and then click on the Scan button to scan, detect, and Remove driversupport.com pop-ups malware files
- Malwarebytes will now scan your computer for malicious files
- When the scan has finished, click on the Show results button
- The results will be displayed on the screen. Make sure everything is checked and hit the Removed Selected button